Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lately in my life...

Earlier this month the Fam and I went to Temple Square, which for my mom I will say it was a BLAST! Thanks mom!!! Really it SUCKED! Not for any reason except that the "Holiday Traditions" this year were not what I would call great... But I did get SOOOO SPOILED this Christmas, Thanks to Family, Friends, Secret Gift Givers, and Awesome Worker Friends!


Last weekend TYLER and AMBER FINALLY GOT MARRIED!!!

YAY 'NEW' KUHN FAMILY!!!

All the cute boys, they were excited for Ty.

All the Kuhns, even the NEW one! We LOVE Amber

Me, Brother, and Mom


Hope you all had a great Holiday Season,
AS FOR ME... I'm just really glad it's over!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry it wasn't that great! I am glad it's over too. I love you! Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete